Terms, Conditions + Privacy
Welcome to the Tin Barn Market. Please review the following terms that govern your use of and purchase of products from our site. The use of our site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms (the "Agreement”). We may change, move, add to or delete portions of our site as the shop evolves, and your use of our site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed
The contents of our site are intended solely for personal, noncommercial (other than for the purchase of merchandise from our site) use by the users of our site. You may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the contents, the site, or any related software.
We reserve the right to request further identification for credit card processing on any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse any order placed with us. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same user account, credit card, and/or orders that use the same address information. In the event we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you via email/address/phone number provided when the order was placed.
At the Tin Barn Market we take your privacy seriously.
- We will not sell, trade, or rent your information to anyone.
- Personal information is only collected when you shop and register with us. This information will be used to fulfill your order and to communicate with you about it.
- From time to time we may inform you of new products, sales, or updates on our site. You always have the opportunity to unsubscribe from this type of communication should you no longer wish to receive it.
- Any materials sent to Tin Barn Market will be considered confidential and will become the property of Tin Barn Market.
- When you make a purchase through our website, payments are processed through a trusted third party encrypted gateway. Tin Barn Market does not collect and store credit card information. All payment details are handled by the secure third party processor.