Bamboo Dish Brush
BAMBOO + SISAL DISH BRUSH
A sustainable dish brush that is great for kitchen and general household cleaning, especially for dishes, pots, and pans with stain and grease.
Researchers have found that brushes are better alternatives than kitchen sponge which harbours germs and bacteria and needs replacing very often.
- sisal fiber: sisal is a natural fiber from the agave sisalana plant, stronger and more durable than other natural fibers. It is resistant to bacteria, mildew, and oil.
- ergonomic design: easy to hold with a string to hang dry
- kitchen essential: handy for handwashing light grease but also convenient for a quick rinse before machine wash
- Rinse with water after each use and air dry with the bristle facing down
- Clean bristles (as needed) with vinegar to kill bacteria.
- Avoid soaking in water to prevent cracks
- Avoid placing in dishwasher
- Place away from high heat or flames note: oil brush handle to reduce the potential of cracking if you regularly submerge your dish brushes in water.